Monday, July 29, 2013

Bared

It's another Marvelous Monday, and this one was totally marvelous! But if you don't know what Marvelous Monday is, even if it's just a silly dull Marvelous Monday, you should feel free to learn and fix that.
This week: bared arms and/or legs!
As this is something I do a lot (especially in the summer), I actually decided to go for short sleeves as opposed to sleeveless.
Though, to be honest, everything was really focused on the skirt. I mean, come on. I wanted something comfortable and easy and at least a little bit rad because I knew I was going to be doing a lot of stuff today. I renewed my learner's permit (finally, and I'm almost certainly going to drive more), and I got a ton of stuff for next month.
Guys, I'm so excited.
Seriously.
ANYWAY.
Here's what I wore today.


Tee shirt: Fashionbug | Skirt: ASOS Curve | Bangles, shoes: vintage | Headband: WalMart | Necklace: Claire's
And don't forget to check out the others baring their limbs!

6 comments:

  1. So...if you're ever gonna go on a dating website (which is like how half my friends met their husbands)...you need to use that center picture. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! It's admittedly a weird pose, solely because of the kitten climbing down my back at that point. But now I know to pose like that to get all the boys! :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute skirt and your kittens are so cute! And I agree with the person above that middle picture is very cute! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love this skirt, and its pom-poms. :D

      Delete
  3. Cutie! I can see why it's all about the skirt! I love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was probably one of my all-time best purchases. :)

      Delete